After years as a paramedic/firefighter, Attorney Todd Bovo knows what it takes to help people in some of the most difficult situations of their lives. In the legal field, Todd utilizes the skills he gleaned from his former profession as an emergency responder to help his clients obtain the justice they deserve.
Todd's Approach to Personal Injury Cases
Confident and assertive, Todd believes that a great lawyer’s value lies not in just handling extraordinary cases, but in obtaining extraordinary results from ordinary cases. His zeal, passionate litigation, and clear communication skills have earned him a respected reputation throughout Denver courts. He knows how to reach optimal resolutions for clients through quick and decisive action.
Attorney Bovo takes each case on an individual basis, crafting cases for each client according to their unique needs and individual circumstances. By recognizing the strengths and weaknesses of each case, he is able to develop a creative strategy that often results in early case resolution. Rated “Excellent” by Avvo, Todd is highly trusted by his clients to treat them honestly, fairly, and respectfully.
Clear-Minded & Determined in the Courtroom
After years in high-pressure situations as a first responder, Todd is not intimidated by the pressure of a courtroom. In trial, he is clear-headed and lucid, able to quickly respond to the opposition and effectively mount a convincing case on his clients’ behalf. Through meticulous case preparation, he strives to maintain an advantage in the courtroom.
When he is not in the courtroom, Attorney Bovo enjoys the outdoors and is a 4-time IronMan Finisher: 2001 Lake Placid; 2000 Canada; 2000 California Camp Pendleton; 2003 Wisconsin. He is also a volunteer with There With Care, delivering groceries and other personal necessities to families with a member fighting a terminal illness, he runs the Aurora chapter of the Colorado Virtual Pro Se Clinic, and he volunteers at the Small Claims Clinic with Arapahoe County.
Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Specialized Associates in Paramedicine
Brigham Young University
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Awards & Recognitions
Awards & Recognitions
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018: Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2015 National Association Of Distinguished Counsel, Nation’s Top One Percent
- 2015: National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys, Nationally Ranked Top 10 Under 40
- 2014: Walk For Babies Ambassador Family, The March Of Dimes Colorado Chapter
- 2013: Ambassador Family The March of Dimes Colorado Chapter
- 2000, 2001, 2003 IronMan Finisher
- 2008-Present: Associate Member of the Colorado Bar Association
- 2007-Present: Colorado Trial Lawyers Association