Attorney Paula Bovo is an invaluable part of our firm. She handles trial preparation for Bovo Law, LLC, and appears in trial alongside Attorney Todd Bovo. Over her 10 years in practice, Paula has seen great success as a litigator, with many successful jury verdicts including 7-figure confidential settlements.
From 2010-2016, Paula was elected and served as Mayor Pro Tem for the City of Glendale while working at Bovo Law, LLC. During her time as Mayor Pro Tem, Paula also served as the Vice-Chair for the Planning Commission.
In addition, she represented Glendale as a Board member for the Denver Regional Council of Governments and as a representative for Glendale for the Colorado Municipal League.
Currently, Paula is a Board member of Bent’s New Fort Historical Society, a non-profit organization that she helped found. She also is a Trustee on the Board of Trustees for the Montessori School of Denver.
When not in trial or fighting for her clients, Paula travels to Kenya with the Africa Network for Animal Welfare to help eradicate human rabies.
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, district Court of Colorado
University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law
Awards & Recognitions
Awards & Recognitions
- 2015-2019: SuperLawyer, Rising Star
- 2015, 2018: Denver Business Journal Top 40 Under 40, nominee
- 2018: American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, member
- 2018: Top 100 High Stakes Litigators
- 2014, 2015: Denver Business Journal Outstanding Women In Business, nominee
- 2014: Ambassador Family, Walk For Babies, The March Of Dimes Colorado Chapter
- 2013: Ambassador Family, The March of Dimes Colorado Chapter
- 2015-2018: Trustee, Montessori School Of Denver Board Of Trustees
- 2015: Board Member, Bent’s New Fort Historical Society
- 2015: Board Member, Arapahoe Douglas Mental Health Network
- 2012-2016: Elected Mayor Pro Tem, City of Glendale
- 2012-2016: Vice-Chair Planning Commission, City Of Glendale
- 2011-2016: Board Member, Denver Regional Council of Governments
- 2010-2016: Member, Colorado Municipal League
- 2007-2010: Planning Commissioner, City of Glendale Planning Commission
- Member, Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Women Trial Lawyers Network