Skilled Denver Personal Injury Attorney
After years as a paramedic/firefighter, Attorney Todd Bovo knows what it takes to help people in some of the most difficult situations of their lives. In the legal field, Todd utilizes the skills he gleaned from his former profession as an emergency responder to help his clients obtain the justice they deserve.
Approach to Personal Injury Cases
Confident and assertive, Todd believes that a great lawyer’s value lies not in just handling extraordinary cases, but in obtaining extraordinary results from ordinary cases. His zeal, passionate litigation, and clear communication skills have earned him a respected reputation throughout Denver courts. He knows how to reach optimal resolutions for clients through quick and decisive action.
Attorney Bovo takes each case on an individual basis, crafting cases for each client according to their unique needs and individual circumstances. By recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of each case, he is able to develop a creative strategy that often results in early case resolution. Rated “Excellent” by Avvo, Todd is highly trusted by his clients to treat them honestly, fairly, and respectfully.
After years in high-pressure situations as a first responder, Todd is not intimidated by the pressure of a courtroom. In trial, he is clear-headed and lucid, able to quickly respond to the opposition and effectively mount a convincing case on his clients’ behalf. Through meticulous case preparation, he strives to maintain an advantage in the courtroom.
Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Specialized Associates in Paramedicine
Brigham Young University
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Awards & Recognitions
Awards & Recognitions
- 2014, 2015, 2016 Colorado Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2015 National Association Of Distinguished Counsel, Nation’s Top One Percent
- 2015 National Academy Of Personal Injury Attorneys, Nationally Ranked Top 10 Under 40
- 2014 Walk For Babies Ambassador Family, The March Of Dimes Colorado Chapter
- 2013 Ambassador Family The March of Dimes Colorado Chapter
- 2000, 2001 IronMan Finisher
- 2008-Present: Associate Member of the Colorado Bar Association
- 2007-Present: Colorado Trial Lawyers Association